Home > Contract Positions > Interpreter/Translator
U.S. Training Center
Click here to apply online via BEARS
Provide interpretation for DOS-WPPS dignitary protection services.
- U.S. Citizen
- Formal language training (2+/2+ or better) Arabic.
- Completed or served at least three (3) years in the US military, US law enforcement, or protective security from the private sector.
- One (1) year, of the three, shall include experience in protective security assignments.
- Experience can be gained in the employ of any US Federal, State, Local or commercial entities providing high threat protective services.
- Ablility to obtain a secret clearance.
- Fluent in the English language.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com